By completing the application to participate in SPRI’s Professional Purchase Program, you accept these Terms and Conditions of Participation and the SPRI Web Site Terms and Conditions. To learn more about SPRI’s Web Site Terms & Conditions, please click here. SPRI reserves the right to decline your application.
The Professional Purchase Program is for the fitness professionals/health trade only.
The following types of organizations and individuals are eligible to participate in SPRI’s Professional Purchase Program
- Certified fitness instructor/physical trainer
- Buyer for a health club
- Martial athletics
- Medical/physical therapy
- Government / municipalities
- Corporate wellness programs
Organizations that do not qualify include:
- Third party distributors selling on 3rd party marketplaces like Amazon.com, Rakuten.com Marketplace, eBay, Sears.com Marketplace, Walmart.com Marketplace, or any similar marketplace.
1. Program Quallification. To qualify for this program, you must submit an online application providing proof of your experience in the fitness or health trade industry. You must select an accreditation body to which you belong in addition to your membership number at the accreditation body.
- Your total combined purchases may not exceed $10,000 at Professional Purchase Program prices annually. You may be asked to join our Wholesale program.
- Products purchased through this program are for your professional use only (no friends or family purchases allowed).
- Orders must be placed directly on SPRI.com while logged on to the site and must have been approved as a Pro. SPRI.com currently accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- Shipping charges will apply. SPRI will only ship orders within the United States.
- You are responsible for all sales, use, or value-added taxes associated with the products you purchase from us.
- You obtain no right or title to any of our trademarks or other intellectual property.
- You agree not to alter or cover the SPRI logo in any way.
- We will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind sustained from any cause of action relating to our sale of products or agreement to sell products to you.
- We may modify these terms and conditions from time to time. Prior to making purchases, you are encouraged to revisit this page to re-read the terms and conditions. By subsequently placing an order with us or accepting our merchandise, you acknowledge and agree that you accept such modification.
3. Returns. If you end up with a product that's not quite right, just send it back to us in its unworn, original condition within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Certain products cannot be returned and other conditions may apply. For more information on returns, click here.
4. Your Obligations. As consideration for participation in the Professional Purchase Program, you agree to:
- Use SPRI products while working out, instructing, or training, when appropriate.
- Provide certain personal, demographic, business and employment information and product feedback from time to time as requested by SPRI that will only be used internally by SPRI.
5. Media Rights and Publicity. If images or video are provided by you to SPRI, you grant SPRI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and license and exclusive, irrevocable license to use, alter, adapt, publish, distribute, copy, exhibit, display, market, promote, advertise, publicize, and otherwise exploit your name, photograph, video, likeness, written and other information and materials that you may provide to SPRI, as well as additional photographs, video footage, and other images that SPRI might take of you, whole or in part, in any manner and for whatever purpose SPRI shall elect, in any and all languages, and in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, including but not limited to website, television, radio and/or printed materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation notification or permission. You shall not claim or be entitled to receive any compensation or credit for such use. You represent and warrant that SPRI’s use of any images or materials as provided hereunder shall not violate or infringe upon rights of any third parties, including any trademark, patent, copyright or other intellectual property right.
6. Relationship of Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create any legal relationship between you and SPRI, including, but not limited to that of employer-employee, principal-agent, partner, a sponsorship relationship or a joint venture.
7. Termination. SPRI has the right to suspend or terminate a member’s account at any time if we believe the member is abusing the program or no longer employed in the industry. SPRI has the right to periodically contact a member’s “proof of employment” to verify employment. SPRI reserves the right to cancel your outstanding orders and refuse to accept further orders from you at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion. In addition, SPRI reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms and conditions of the Professional Purchase Program at any time, and your purchase of products under the Professional Purchase Program will constitute your acceptance of the modification. Each party’s respective obligations under Media Rights and Publicity shall survive the termination of your involvement in the Pro Purchase Program for any reason.
8. Renewal. Continued participation in the Professional Purchase Program may require online annual renewal and demonstration of qualifications. You will receive notification when your account needs to be renewed.
Last updated: November 1, 2014