*Before beginning this or any other exercise program, you should always consult with your doctor or physician.
Trainer: Kori Power
30 seconds on, 30 second rest
1. Start by standing on one side of the bosu ball
2. Keep chest forward and core tight.
3. Jump laterally onto the bosu ball with one foot at a time.
4. Continue crossing over in one fluid motion.
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart holding the bosu ball.
2. Jump down to plant the ball on the ground and kick your feet back behind you to be in a plank position.
3. Lower body down in push-up form and right back up.
4. Jump your feet forward toward the ball hip width apart and pick the ball up with you.
5. Jump up and press the ball above your head. repeat
1. Start with feet just outside of hip width apart.
2. Sit back into heels as you lower into your squat until your knees are in a 90 degree angle.
3. Make sure knees dont go over your toes.
4. Press through the heel and mid foot back to starting position and squeeze your glutes.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
sign up to get the latest...
© 2021 SPRI