*Before beginning this or any other exercise program, you should always consult with your doctor or physician.
Trainer: Kori Power
20 reps, 30 second rest
Front raises with the hand weights
1.Start with hand weights in front of your body near your hips with a slight bend in your knee and tight core.
2. Bring your hands with weights up to about eye level and hold for a count.
3. Slowly begin to lower hands and weights back down to your starting position.
1. Start with feet just outside of hip width apart and toes slightly angled outward.
2. Hold head of dumbbell near your chest with elbows away from the body.
3. Sit back into heels as you lower into your squat until your knees are in a 90 degree angle.
4. Make sure knees dont go over your toes.
5. Press through the heel and mid foot back to starting position and squeeze your glutes.
Side raises with the resistance tube
1.Start by standing in the center of the resistance tube with hands at your sides.
2. Keep a slight bend in your knee, tight core, and a slight bend in your elbows.
3. Keep palms facing down as you raise both arms up to shoulder level and hold for a count.
4. Slowly bring hands back down to the starting position.
1. Get into push-up position with hands just outside of shoulder width apart, fingers wide, thumbs point toward each other and core tight.
2. Keep neck neutral with your spine by looking 4 inches in front of your fingers.
3. Lower down till chest is an inch above the ground.
4. Press through your hands back to starting position.
1. Lay flat on your back with hands at your sides.
2. Tighten and engage your core and lock out knees.
3. Drive legs up to form an L shape with your body.
4. Slowly bring legs back down to starting position.