*Before beginning this or any other exercise program, you should always consult with your doctor or physician.
Trainer: Kori Power
45 seconds on, 15 second rest
1. Start with a wide stance, knees soft and toes angled outward.
2. Drive your hips back behind you, keeping a flat back and a proud chest facing forward.
3. Press into the heels and thrust hips forward.
4. Swing the kettlebell to eye level.
1. Start with a wide stance and soft knees.
2. Sit back into your heels, squat down to pick up the kettlebell with palm facing toward you.
3. Press into the heel and mid foot to stand back up with the kettlebell.
4. In one fluid motion drive kettlebell up to shoulder height and flip it around so that palm is up toward the ceiling.
Kettlebell squat to upright row
1. Start with feet hip width apart.
2. Sit back into your heels to squat don and pick up kettlebell with both hands.
3. Press into the heel to mid foot and stand up with kettlebell.
4. Drive kettlebell up to shoulder height with elbows out laterally.