SPRI.com ships to addresses in the United States, U.S. Territories and U.S. military installations. Shipments may be shipped by a variety of carriers, shipping rates will vary. FedEx is our primary delivery method but may use alternate ground shipping methods for oversized items. Orders are unable to ship to P.O. boxes. If you have questions please contact us at 1-800-222-7774.
FedEx is unavailable to the following destinations: U.S. Territories, U.S. military installations and P.O. Boxes.
For oversize/bulky orders, shipping rates may vary. SPRI Customer Service will contact you to provide a shipping quote for approval (or you may call 1-800-222-7774).
Shipping and handling charges for your online order will be calculated based on the weight of the products being shipped.
Free shipping offers are only valid on online orders at the time of purchase and will ship via FedEx SmartPost, Economy or Ground. The order subtotal must be over the advertised dollar amount after discounts and before taxes to qualify for free shipping. Free economy shipping is not valid to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii and overszie shipping charges still apply.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
Get your package delivered by December 24th by placing your order before the below cutoff dates:
- Economy Shipping last day to order by is 12/06/2019
- FedEx SmartPost Shipping last day to order by is 12/06/2019
- FedEx Ground Shipping last day to order by is 12/11/2019
- FedEx 2-Day Shipping last day to order by is 12/18/2019
Because some large items are bulky and heavy, our cost to ship them is higher than for other items. Therefore, we have added a delivery surcharge; this charge is stated in the product's description and is in addition to regular delivery charges.
Our goal is to ship all orders within 2-3 business days.
Freight Truck (LTL) delivery
We work with a variety of shipping companies to ensure the delivery of your order at the lowest cost to you! This is why your order was shipped via Freight Truck (LTL) instead of carriers like USPS, FedEx and/or UPS
What is Freight Truck (LTL) delivery?
LTL stands for ’Less-Than-Truckload’ for a domestic shipment of pallets through a freight truck . By consolidating your order on pallet(s) and shipping via this method, we are able to keep your shipping costs low as opposed to billing you for multiple boxes/shipments. Depending on the number of pallets being shipped, more than one shipment may be necessary. LTL Shipments can be delivered to a home or business address.
As for any shipment, the cost of shipping pallets is based on the weight, number of pallets, distance, and if any other extra services are required for delivery.
When should you expect delivery?
Orders shipped via Freight Truck (LTL) usually can take up to 14 days for delivery. The freight company should contact you prior to delivery to schedule an appointment. These shipments are generally delivered with the following options; If you require one in particular , please let us know right away:
- Lift Gate / Curbside Service: The truck used for delivery is equipped with a lowering mechanism called a lift gate to lower the item(s) curbside or equivalent. You will be responsible to move the item(s) from there.
- Tailgate Delivery: The truck is parked at the nearest/safest location close to the delivery address . The delivery team is then responsible to move the item(s) to the tailgate (back) end of the truck. The customer receiving the product is responsible to unload item(s) from the truck. If this option is chosen and the customer is not able to remove the product(s) off the truck, re-delivery, storage and other service fees may be incurred.
Order Delivery Time
Unless an alternate method is chosen, the typical delivery time via FedEx Ground is 5-10 business days. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories please allow 10-15 business days.
1-800-222-7774 or submit a request.