Strengthens: chest, shoulders and your arms.
1. Lay on your back, knees bend, dumbbells in your hands at two right angles
2. Press the dumbbells up, extend the arms, keep the abs contracted
3. Slowly return the dumbbells to the start position
Defines the back of the arms.
1. Stand with the dumbbells up overhead, arms extended
2. Bend the elbows, bringing the weights behind your head
3. Lift the weights back up, keeping your in close to the ears
Great for a total body workout.
1. Start with feet shoulder-width apart, holding the dumbbells at your sides, palm facing out
2. Step forward into a lunge position, bending your back knee, and curl the weights to your shoulders
3. Step back to start and repeat on the other leg
Great for a total body workout, working the glutes and shoulders
1. Start with feet shoulder-width apart, holding the dumbbells at shoulder height, palm facing out
2. Squat back, keeping your chest lifted and eyes up
3. Stand up and press the weights overhead
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
sign up to get the latest...
© 2020 SPRI